Who are the richest in the world in 2021? The great fortunes of the planet, those that appear on the Forbes 2021 Realtime List, have also been affected by the pandemic. But the world’s richest have responded to the coronavirus with exceptional donations and action. While the list is always updated via Forbes in some situations we update it first prior if news and headlines from big media outlets release net worths ahead.
This can be a news or information from CNBC, BBC, CNN, Washington Post, New York Times and Wall Street. The reason why the list is updated due to Elon Musk headlines recently.
In the meantime, thanks to the real-time counter of the Forbes List, we can know how the ranking of billionaires is going day by day.
- Elon Musk | $188.5 B | 49 | Tesla, SpaceX | United States
- Jeff Bezos | $185.4 B | 56 | Amazon | United States
- Bernard Arnault & family | $149 B | 71 | LVMH | France
- Bill Gates | $120.9 B | 65 | Microsoft | United States
- Mark Zuckerberg | $97.3 B | 36 | Facebook | United States
- Zhong Shanshan | 93.8 B | 67 | Beverage & Health | China
- Warren Buffett $87.6 B | 90 | Berkshire Hathaway | United States
- Larry Ellison | $87.5 B | 76 | Software | United States
- Larry Page $76.3 B | 47 | Google | United States
- Amancio Ortega $ 75.3 B | 85 | Zara | Spain
The arrival to the list requires an exhaustive investigation that delves into the data until discovering the greatest fortunes. Researchers analyze thousands of documents, not only financial, but court records, successions – in the event that the income is inherited – and countless data such as participations in public and private companies, real estate, if they are owners of works art, yachts, airplanes, vineyards, jewelry, car collections and more, according to the magazine.
The owner of Amazon leads the “Forbes” list for the third consecutive year. Elon Musk. At just 49 years old, young billionaire overpass Bill Gatest with $139 billion, he is considered one of the greatest entrepreneurs in the United States. He was co-founder of PayPal, SpaceX and OpenAI (Tesla, SpaceX), among others. Larry Page and Sergey Brin the creators of Google and his fortune are also in the Top 10.
But the shocking big gainer in an unexpected situation is Bernard Arnault, amid pandemic where fasion trends is not expected, he reach 2nd richest man in the world. He is the chairman and chief executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, the world’s largest luxury-goods company.
11. Francoise Bettencours Meyers & Family
12. Sergey Brin
13. Mukesh Ambani
14. Steve Balmer
15. Alice Walton
16. Jim Walton
17. Rob Walton
18. Colin Zheng Huang
19. Carlos Slim Helu & Family
20. Jack Ma
21. Ma Huateng
22. MacKenzie Scott
23. Michael Bloomberg
24. Phil Knight & Family
25. Francois Pinault & Family
26. Charles Koch
27. Julia Koch & family
28. Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr.
29. Tadashi Yanai & Family
30. He Xiangjian
31. Daniel Gilbert
32. Michael Dell
33. David Thomson & family
34. Masayoshi Son
35. Dieter Schawrz
36. Sheldon Adelson
37. Robin Zeng
38. Wang Wei
39. Pang Kang
40. Li Ka-shing
41. William Lei Ding
42. Len Blavatnik
43. Takemitsu Takizaki
44. Yang Huiyan & family
45. Lei Jun
46. Gautam Adani
47. John Mars & Jacqueline Mars
48. Hui Ka Yan
49. Qin Yinglin & Family
50. Dietrich Mateschitz