The ESPN+ card from Dubai on Friday has been rescheduled.
The event was originally scheduled to feature Shavkat Rakhimov vs. Kenichi Ogawa for the vacant IBF junior lightweight title, but that match was postponed last week, and Ali Baloyev vs. Rolly Lambert Fogoum was replaced as the main event.
That one has been canceled as well, with D4G Boxing citing a “medical concern” as the explanation.
The card will go on, and they’re now selling it as a double main event, while still referring to it as “giant,” which is a huge stretch. The new lineup is as follows:
- Hasibullah Ahmadi (12-0, 4 KO) vs Rauf Aghayev (31-9, 14 KO), featherweights, 10 rounds
- Apichet Petchmanee (9-0, 2 KO) vs Phumiritdet Chonlathondamrongkun (7-0, 7 KO), lightweights, 10 rounds
- Faizan Anwar (7-0, 4 KO) vs Ricky Sismundo (35-15-3, 17 KO), welterweights, 8 rounds
- Bader Samreen (2-0, 2 KO) vs Sharobiddin Jurakhonov (2-3-1, 2 KO), junior welterweights, 6 rounds
- Sultan Al Nuaimi (3-0, 2 KO) vs Mishiko Shubitdze (17-18-3, 8 KO), junior bantamweights, 4 rounds
Source: MSN Sports